Exhibition to highlight colours of ASEAN culture
NDO – An exhibition themed ‘Colours of ASEAN Culture’ will be held at the Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum in Hanoi from August 8 to 12, celebrating the 55th founding anniversary of ASEAN (1967-2022).
The exhibition will introduce visitors to traditional costumes, photos of natural landscapes, cultures, people, and the cultural heritage of ASEAN member states.
The works on display not only present typical features of each ASEAN country but also highlight the cultural interference and diversity in Southeast Asia.
The event, hosted by Vietnam’s Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in coordination with embassies of ASEAN countries in Vietnam, aims to honour the traditional values of each country in the ASEAN community, contributing to strengthening the connection, solidarity and friendship throughout the region.
It will open at 9 AM on August 8 at 66 Nguyen Thai Hoc street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi.
- Traditional Asean costumes exhibited in Hanoi
- Exhibition features national flowers of ASEAN countries in Hanoi
- The landscapes and peoples of Asean are exhibited in Hanoi
- ASEAN Culture and Tourism Showcase opens in Seoul
- Hải Phòng exhibition features traditional folk paintings
- ASEAN flag hoisting ceremony in Hanoi marks the 53rd founding anniversary
- AIPA’s 41st General Assembly opening with ASEAN cultural diversity on display
- Exhibition brings spring colours through collection of folk paintings
- Hanoi hosts ASEAN flag-hoisting ceremony