NDO/VNA - Top leaders of Vietnam on July 26 extended their greetings to their Cuban counterparts on the 69th anniversary of the Attack on Moncada Barracks (July 26, 1953-2022).
General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Nguyen Phu Trong and President Nguyen Xuan Phuc sent their greetings to First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba and President of Cuba Miguel Diaz-Canel Bermudez.
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh cabled a congratulatory message to his Cuban counterpart Manuel Marrero Cruz.
Chairman of the National Assembly Vuong Dinh Hue congratulated President of the National Assembly of People's Power of Cuba Esteban Lazo.
Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son sent his greetings to his Cuban counterpart Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla.
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc welcomed in Cuba
- Party leader holds phone talk with Cuban Party First Secretary
- Congratulations to newly-elected Vietnamese leaders
- Vietnam resolved to deepen friendship, multifaceted cooperation with Cuba: PM
- Vietnamese, Cuban Presidents discuss measures to further promote bilateral ties
- Vietnam Cuba look toward cooperation in COVID 19 vaccine production
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets with Gen. Raul Castro Ruz
- Vietnam Offers 10 000 Tonnes of Rice to Cuban People
- Vietnamese President arrives in Havana, beginning official friendly visit to Cuba