Party leader Nguyen Phu Trong meets with voters at the Hanoi's constituency No.1.
NDO - Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong, along with other National Assembly (NA) deputies from Hanoi's constituency No.1, held a meeting with local voters in Ba Dinh, Dong Da and Hai Ba Trung districts on June 23 to inform them the outcome of the recently concluded third plenary session,
The Party chief attends the meeting with voters.
An overview of the meeting
The local voters attend the meeting at the Hanoi's constituency No.1.
Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and other deputies at the meeting with voters in Hanoi
Voters in Ba Dinh district give opinions at the parliamentary meeting.
The top leader speaks at the meeting.
Translated by NDO
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets voters in Ho Chi Minh City
- National Assembly Chairwoman meets voters in Can Tho
- State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets voters in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi leadership must show bravery, unity: Party chief
- NA Chairman meets with voters in Hai Phong
- Voters in Da Nang updated with outcomes of parliamentary session
- Vietnam to enter new stage of development General Secretary
- Vice President meets voters in Vinh Long
- PM holds online meeting with voters in Can Tho