Nearly 1,000 people participated in a mass yoga performance in Ho Chi Minh City. (Photo: VNA)
NDO – Nearly 1,000 people participated in a mass yoga performance held in Ho Chi Minh City on June 21 in response to the 8th International Day of Yoga 2022.
The event was jointly organised by the Indian Consul General to Ho Chi Minh City and the Union of Friendship Organisations Ho Chi Minh City (HUFO).
In 2022, Vietnam was selected by the Government of India as one of the countries included in the Global Yoga Ring programme. The widespread love for Yoga in Vietnam has brought about a strong cultural connection and people-to-people exchange between the two countries.
Yoga events will also take place in many places throughout the nation, including Hanoi, Vinh Phuc, and Quang Ninh in the north; Thanh Hoa, Thua Thien-Hue, and Da Nang in the central region; Dak Nong and Dak Lak in the Central Highlands; Ho Chi Minh City in the South; and Can Tho, Tien Giang, Soc Trang in the Mekong Delta, among many other localities.
- Vietnam plans various activities for 6th International Day of Yoga
- Thousands enthusiastic about Yoga Day in Ha Long city
- PURE Celebrates International Day of Yoga
- International Yoga Day 2022: Five ideal destinations in Vietnam for yoga practitioners
- Sun Life Vietnam signs deal with California Fitness & Yoga to sell insurance products
- Vietnamese-American singer Teresa Mai wins Grammy award
- Nude photos displayed at 3D virtual exhibition
- People adapt to pandemic with home exercise routines
- Beach city sets up amazing summer vacation