Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong congratulates Nhan Dan Newspaper on Press Day (Photo: NDO/Duy Linh)
NDO – Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong has visited and presented a basket of flower to congratulate Nhan Dan (People) Newspaper on the occasion of the upcoming Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day (June 21).
Speaking at the meeting, Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong praised Nhan Dan Newspaper for adopting many innovations in its operation in recent years, successfully fulfilling its assigned functions and tasks, and contributing to popularising Party’s guidelines, and State’s policies and laws to the people.
He hailed that the newspaper has promoted the communication on Party building and rectification, the fight against corruption and wrongful allegations by hostile forces, thus actively protecting the ideological foundation of the Party.
Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and Editor-in-Chief of Nhan Dan (People) Newspaper Le Quoc Minh at the event (Photo: NDO/Duy Linh)
For his part, member of the Party Central Committee (PCC) and Editor-in-Chief of Nhan Dan (People) Newspaper Le Quoc Minh conveyed his thanks for the Party chief for his great care and sentiments toward the newspaper.
Minh, who is also Deputy Head of the PCC Commission for Communication and Education, and Chairman of the Vietnam Journalists’ Association, pledged that journalist Nhan Dan newspaper will continue working harder to follow the Party chief’s directions.
- Nhan Dan Newspaper receives congratulations on Revolutionary Press Day
- Party General Secretary congratulates leader of Hungarian Civic Alliance
- Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper scoops 9 prizes at HCMC Press Awards 2020
- Party chief and President urges strengthened fight against corruption
- Vietnam congratulates DPRK leader at new position
- Party leader: There is no room for opportunism in upcoming Party election
- Nhan Dan Newspaper donates VND200 million to Covid-19 fight
- Fatherland Front Must Protect Party s Ideological Foundation Party Leader
- Party chief chairs first meeting of 2020-2025 Central Military Commission