On June 19, 185,852 doses of vaccines were administered. (Image for illustration/Photo via NDO)
NDO/VNA – A total 521 new cases of COVID-19 were recorded in the past 24 hours from 4pm June 19 to 4pm June 20, according to the Ministry of Health.
Hanoi still reported the highest number of infections on the day with 141 cases, followed by Da Nang and Thu Tho, each, with 21.
The national caseload reached 10,738,161.
A total 9,770 COVID-19 patients were given the all clear on June 20, bringing the number of recoveries so far to 9,611,400.
No death from COVID-19 was recorded in the past 24 hours. The total fatalities stood at 43,083.
On June 19, 185,852 doses of vaccines were administered, raising the total number of doses of COVID-19 vaccines injected to 225,836,499.
- COVID-19: New cases total 685 on June 5
- COVID-19: Vietnam reports 3,717 new cases on May 1
- COVID-19: New cases total 1,275 on May 26
- Vietnam reports 960 new COVID-19 cases, over 9,300 recoveries on June 7
- Additional 12,663 COVID-19 cases logged on August 29
- Vietnam records 11,160 COVID-19 new cases
- COVID-19: National caseload tops 6.1 million on March 13
- COVID-19: Over 14,300 cases recorded on January 24
- Vietnam records over 78,700 new COVID-19 cases on Feb 25