Winners of Reading Culture Ambassador Contest 2022 awarded
NDO – Winners of the Reading Culture Ambassador Contest 2022 were awarded at a ceremony held in Hanoi on May 29.
The contest was launched by the Thieu nien Tien phong va Nhi dong (Young Pioneers and Children) Newspaper and Tan Viet Books Company, targeting elementary and secondary students across the country.
It aims to encourage reading habits among younger generations and promote the building of a learning society.
Themed ‘Share a favourite book that changes you in a positive way’, the event attracted nearly 10,000 submissions by entrants nationwide. The entries were vividly presented in several creative ways such as writings and drawings.
At the awards ceremony, the organising board presented 44 individual prizes, including 6 A, 8 B, 10 C and 20 consolidation prizes, plus 12 collective prizes for the most outstanding competitors.
- Contest launched to inspire passion for reading
- National contest stirs reading enthusiasm for younger generation
- Winners of contest on compiling Vietnamese language learning materials for OVs honoured
- Online book review competitions open to young readers
- Painting contest encourages sustainable lifestyle among children
- Winners of logo design contest marking 30 years of Vietnam-RoK ties announced
- Winners of contest on stopping violence against women announced
- Propaganda poster contest launched to mark Day of Wounded and Fallen Soldiers
- Awards of 49th UPU letter-writing contest announced