National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue
NDO/VNA – National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue and a high-ranking delegation of the Vietnamese legislature left Hanoi on May 15 morning for a three-day official visit to Laos.
The visit is being made at the invitation of President of the Lao National Assembly Xaysomphone Phomvihane.
He is being accompanied by NA Vice Chairman Nguyen Duc Hai; NA Secretary General and Head of the NA Office Bui Van Cuong; Chairman of the NA Committee for External Relations Vu Hai Ha; Chairman of the NA Council for Ethnic Affairs Y Thanh Ha Nie K'dam; Chairman of the NA Economic Committee Vu Hong Thanh; and Chairman of the NA Committee for Defence and Security, among others.
- Lao top legislator wraps up official visit to Vietnam
- Top Vietnamese, Lao legislators hold talks
- Banquet for Lao NA President held
- Vietnam, Laos seek to boost legislative cooperation
- NA Committees have new Chairpersons
- Vietnam values special relations with Laos: Deputy PM
- Indian parliamentary leader to visit Vietnam
- NA Chairman meets Vietnamese community in India
- NA Vice Chairman pays tribute to former chairman of Cuban NA
- Biography of new NA Chairman of National Assembly Vuong Dinh Hue