Novaland Group on Tuesday signed up leading global hotel operator Accor to develop and operate a Novotel hotel at Aqua City, its smart eco-city to HCM City’s east.
The hotel will be of four-star standard with 300 rooms and situated at the 2.7ha indoor entertainment complex Aqua Arena & Hotel area at River Park 2.
It will be a major amenity at Aqua City, strengthening its potential value.
The Novotel hotel, developed and operated by a world-leading hotel group, is expected to be an ideal destination for tourists and businessmen in future.
Aqua City is a 1,000ha satellite city being developed by Novaland Group with rivers on three sides, more than 70 per cent earmarked for greenery, excellent transport infrastructure and utilities.
Speaking about the tie-up, Bùi Xuân Huy, CEO of Novaland group, said: “With the mission of developing communities, creating destinations and building happiness, Novaland has constantly made efforts to invest and create attractive destinations across the country.
“Accor is an experienced international group with a strategic partnership with Novaland to manage and operate famous brands such as MGallery, Mercure and Ibis. We believe that the co-operation with Accor … will bring outstanding value to Aqua City and its residents.”
Novaland has already collaborated with Accor to operate 1,500 rooms at its hospitality real estate projects in Bình Thuận, Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu and HCM City under the Novotel, Mövenpick, MGallery, and Mercure brands. — VNS
- AZ Property Group to distribute Wonderland by Novaland
- Hanoi’s first gold-plated hotel opens
- Why a smart eco-urban project is a smart investment
- Vietnam’s first gold-plated hotel opens in Hanoi
- World’s first gold-plated hotel opens door in Vietnam
- One dies and one injured in hotel fire
- Homebuyers flock to suburban eco-cities
- HCM City proposes use of hotel rooms as paid quarantine facilities
- Vietnam to pilot hotel school model to improve human resources