In line with the impending investigation, case 558 with aluminum zinc coated steel coded 7210.61 and 7225.99 featuring a width less than 600 mm or more will face an investigation for the period of April 1, 2019 to March 31 this year, while the period of damage investigation will be from April 1, 2016, to the present.
Some of the countries and territories subject to anti-dumping investigation include Vietnam, Taiwan (China), and the Republic of Korea. Vietnam is the sole country subject to an anti-subsidy probe.
Meanwhile, case 559 with aluminum zinc coated steel coded 7212.50 and 7226.99 with a width less than 600 mm will face an investigation for the period of April 1, 2019 to March 31 this year, while the period of damage investigation will be from April 1, 2016, to now.
Both Vietnam and China are facing anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigations in this category.
The Trade Remedies Authority of Vietnam therefore recommends that craft associations and export businesses fully cooperate with the ADC, including on-site investigations, in an effort to verify the contents of the questionnaire.
Businesses are also being encouraged to find lawyers and consultants who have expertise in the field of trade defence in the Australian market to protect their interests.
- Indonesia not impose anti-dumping tax on cold steel sheets from Vietnam, China
- VN asks to be excluded from Philippines’ investigations on steel
- US initiates anti-subsidy investigation into Vietnamese tyres
- Vietnam completes anti-dumping probe into corn syrup from China, ROK
- Vietnam investigates Malaysian H-beam steel on suspicion of dumping
- India begins anti-dumping probe into Vietnam’s solar cells
- US plans to launch anti-dumping probe into Vietnamese honey
- Trade ministry seeks legal partner in US anti-subsidy probe into Vietnamese tires
- India will not apply anti dumping duties for Vietnam s artificial fiber