The feminine vacationer was additionally very glad to obtain a telephone name from the Vietnamese police. “You guys did a fantastic job and we really feel secure right here. We thought we would not be capable to get our telephones again. However to our shock, the Vietnamese police helped us get our telephones again. We’re very grateful. Vietnam can be a fantastic nation.”In keeping with the above information Zingnews.vn, VTC InformationOn the afternoon of Might 6, the Hoan Kiem District Police (Hanoi Metropolis) stated that the unit had issued a choice to criminally arrest taxi driver Tran Quoc Hung (SN 1988, residing in Xuan Truong district, Nam Dinh province) for his act. en “Clearly appropriating property”.
On the police station, Hung confessed that at daybreak on Might 5, the topic welcomed two Russian feminine vacationers on Lan Ong Avenue (Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi) to the meals avenue space of Grasp Bong ward. Hoan Kiem District). On the way in which, as a result of the telephone ran out of battery, 2 feminine vacationers requested Hung to cost it.
At about 3 a.m. on Might 5, the topic’s taxi went to the intersection of Grasp Bong Lane and Grasp Bong Avenue. As a result of there was no Vietnamese cash, the 2 feminine vacationers advised the motive force to attend to vary cash.
Nevertheless, whereas ready for company, Hung noticed 2 telephones charging and thought that the two Russian feminine vacationers who didn’t know Vietnamese could be troublesome to name or report back to the police, so he bought grasping and drove. run away.
In the course of the investigation, at midday on the identical day, Hoan Kiem District Police invited Hung to work, and on the identical time recovered 2 cell phones and returned them to vacationers.
As reported, on the afternoon of Might 5, on the police headquarters of Hoan Kiem district, the Police of Hoan Kiem district (Hanoi) returned the stolen property at daybreak on the identical day to 2 Russian feminine vacationers. LZ (born in 1999) and KV (born in 1997).
Share with reporters VOV When receiving their cell phones again, the two feminine vacationers stated that this incident didn’t have an effect on their impression of Hanoi, in addition to will proceed with their journey plans to Vietnam.
“My preliminary impression of Vietnam was very optimistic, nonetheless, I simply arrived yesterday so I have not skilled a lot. After this incident, I nonetheless wish to go to many locations round Vietnam earlier than returning dwelling. We additionally wish to go to Ha Lengthy Bay, get pleasure from hen rice, beef noodle soup… Because of the assistance of the authorities and folks, I assumed I could not discover my telephone, so I used to be actually shocked.” KV guests share their ideas.
The feminine vacationer was additionally very glad to obtain a telephone name from the Vietnamese police. “You guys did a fantastic job and we really feel secure right here. We thought we would not be capable to get our telephones again. However to our shock, the Vietnamese police helped us get our telephones again. We’re very grateful. Thanks. Vietnam can be a fantastic nation.”
- New info on the case of ‘youngster hitting the police, mom filming’ on the night time of the first day of Tet in Ho Chi Minh Metropolis
- Taxi driver captured for bank robbery in Hanoi
- Passerby catches taxi attacker hailed for heroic act
- The accusers of Phuong Hold concurrently spoke out exhausting concerning the case, how does the feminine CEO seem?
- Phuong Grasp was arrested: Will the title at Dai Nam get replaced, can I take advantage of my telephone to livestream in jail?
- Truck driver fined US$173.2 for not giving way to police vehicle
- After “vindicating” Thuy Tien and a sequence of artists, C02 continued to make a press release about Phuong Cling’s “shaking” assertion.
- Inmates borrowed the telephone from the district CA to ‘report house’ however referred to as the provincial CA to denounce, 9 officers had been disciplined
- HCMC Police arrest Korean man wanted for murdering fellow-countryman