National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue and Speaker of the Indian Lok Sabha Om Birla in New Delhi in December 2021 (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - Speaker of the Indian Lok Sabha Om Birla will pay an official visit to Vietnam from April 19-21, according to the National Assembly’s Foreign Relations Committee.
The visit will be made at an invitation by NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, it said.
- NA Chairman holds talks with Indian lower house leader
- Top legislator congratulates Finland on 104th Independence Day
- More congratulations flow in for Vietnamese leaders
- NA Chairman meets Vietnamese community in India
- Congratulations to new Speaker of Japanese House of Representatives
- NA Chairman sends congratulations to Iraqi counterpart
- Vietnam to Support Cooperation in COVID 19 Fight at AIPA 42
- NA leader meets India's Karnataka State Governor
- Lao top legislator wraps up official visit to Vietnam