“If you two really have feelings for each other, can you come together?” – Loi still kept a serious face. However, Ms. Hoa said that “it’s fine like this”.
At this time, Loi revealed that his father had cancer, and there was not much time left. Will this information make Hoa change her mind and agree to take care of Mr. Lam (Thanh Binh)?
In another development, since learning the bad news about his father’s illness, Loi was sad and miserable because he had never done anything before, always making his father worried. This time, listening to his father, Loi seriously worked in agriculture. The first person he consulted was Thanh (Anh Dao).
“If I also grow flowers now, and then sell it to Thanh, will Thanh buy it?” – Did Loi’s question this time get Thanh’s trust, or did she always think that he was frivolous and not serious?
Loi seriously wants to do agriculture
Please watch episode 18 of the movie Print
- DTiNews readers support father, daughter facing cancer
- Vietnamese film ‘Old Father’ hits U.S. cinemas
- Vietnamese film 'Father and Son' to be screened at World Expo 2020 Dubai
- Father saves his son's life by donating his kidney
- ‘Old Father’ becomes bestselling Vietnamese movie in history
- 2020 Father s Day Best wishes messages to show affections
- Bo Gia Old Father Vietnamese fastest movie to hit the mark of 100 bln VND in revenue
- Young father takes children backpacking to learn life skills
- Irish single father adopts Vietnamese baby with cleft palate video