A total 166,968 cases of COVID-19 were recorded in the past 24 hours from 4pm March 12 to 4pm March 13. (Photo via NDO)
NDO/VNA – A total 166,968 cases of COVID-19 were recorded in the past 24 hours from 4pm March 12 to 4pm March 13, including 15 imported cases, according to the Ministry of Health.
Hanoi continued to report the highest number of infections on the day with 29,269 cases, followed by Nghe An with 10,243 and Dak Lak with 7,569.
Besides, the northern province of Bac Giang supplemented 42,533 cases after verifying information.
The national tally reached 6,112,648.
There are 4,107 patients in critical conditions, while an additional 95 deaths were recorded in the past 24 hours, taking the total fatalities to 41,385, equal to 0.7 percent of the total caseload.
A total 95,538 patients were given the all-clear, taking the total number of recoveries to 3,163,571.
By March 12, the country had injected over 200.17 million doses of vaccines.
- Additional 164,596 COVID-19 cases reported on March 9
- Vietnam logs 162,435 new COVID-19 cases on March 8
- Vietnam logs 160,676 COVID-19 cases on March 10
- Vietnam logs 142,136 new COVID-19 cases on March 6
- COVID-19: 10,508 cases added to national caseload on September 14
- COVID-19: New cases on February 5 total 12,170
- COVID-19: Record number of new cases reported on February 10
- COVID-19: New cases on January 5 total 17,017
- Vietnam records over 78,700 new COVID-19 cases on Feb 25