Participation in voluntary social insurance coverage is of nice curiosity and a spotlight. So in 2022, how will the voluntary social insurance coverage premium fee change?
To begin with, in line with Clause 4, Article 2 of Legislation on Social Insurance coverage 2014, individuals of voluntary social insurance coverage are Vietnamese residents aged full 15 years or older and aren’t topic to obligatory social insurance coverage participation.
Particularly, the themes collaborating in voluntary social insurance coverage at the moment embrace the next 7 instances:
– Staff working underneath labor contracts of lower than 1 month.
– Individuals who work part-time in hamlets, hamlets, hamlets, squirrels, villages, residential teams, quarters, quarters.
– Home employees.
– Individuals who take part in manufacturing, enterprise and repair actions however don’t obtain wage.
– Cooperative members who don’t obtain salaries or wages work in cooperatives and unions of cooperatives;
– Farmers and employees create jobs for themselves.
– The worker has reached the retirement age however has not had sufficient time to pay the minimal social insurance coverage premium to benefit from the month-to-month pension.
Based on Articles 10 and 14 of Decree 134/2015/ND-CP, the overall components for figuring out the speed of fee of voluntary social insurance coverage has thus far been decided as follows:
Cost fee/month = 22% x Revenue chosen to pay voluntary social insurance coverage – The extent of help for voluntary social insurance coverage fee by the State
Wherein, the bottom earnings degree for fee of social insurance coverage = poverty line in rural areas = 1.5 million VND (in line with Article 3 of Decree 07/2021/ND-CP).
Highest social insurance coverage premium earnings = 20 x Base wage = 20 x 1.49 million VND/month = 29.8 million VND.
The particular degree of help for fee of voluntary social insurance coverage by the State:
Nonetheless, from 2022, because of the change within the poverty line in rural areas in 2022, the voluntary social insurance coverage contribution fee shall be considerably adjusted.
Particularly, the poverty line in rural areas utilized from January 1, 2022 is VND 1.5 million/month (the outdated degree was VND 700,000/month), the speed of voluntary social insurance coverage fee in 2022 will change as follows:
Thus, it may be seen that the minimal voluntary social insurance coverage contribution fee in 2022 will increase in comparison with 2021, whereas the utmost voluntary social insurance coverage fee fee in 2022 will lower barely in comparison with 2021.
- Hanoi strives to cover 90.1% of population with health insurance in 2020
- Deputy General Director of Vietnam Social Insurance Tran Dinh Lieu: Participating in voluntary social insurance will gradually become a habit and cult
- Social insurance number to be used as medical code
- Digital insurance application VssID launched
- Unemployment insurance fund benefits 8.34 million pandemic-hit workers
- Insurance for Vietnamese food delivery workers should be “a Must” or just “Nice-to-have”?
- Domestic insurance market expects double digit growth in 2022
- Pensions, social allowances expected to rise 11% from 2022
- Webinar discusses ways to develop Vietnam's social security till 2030