At the NA Standing Committee's 6th session (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – The National Assembly (NA) Standing Committee will hold its 7th session in Hanoi on January 18 and 19, according to the NA Office.
NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue is expected to deliver an opening speech and take turn together with his deputies to chair the event.
At the function, the committee will consider and give opinions regarding proposals related to the draft revised Law on Emulation and Commendation; as well as the NA’s draft resolution on piloting the model of labour organisation, career counseling, and vocational training for prisoners outside prisons as part of the 2022 law and ordinance building programme. It will also decide on the implementation of the jury’s trial attire.
Meanwhile, lawmakers are expected to comment on additions to the foreign capital investment plan from the unallocated capital; and adjustments to the medium-term public investment plan for 2021-2025.
The committee will discuss a report on the NA’s hearing of people’s feedback in December last year and comment on the outcomes of the NA's first extraordinary sitting, among other matters.
- NA Standing Committee mulls over law, ordinance building programme
- NA to convene extraordinary session from January 4-11
- NA Standing Committee to open 6th meeting on December 8
- National Assembly Standing Committee's 3rd session to open on September 13
- 15th NA Standing Committee to give opinions on personnel work
- NA Standing Committee convenes sixth session
- NA Standing Committee prepares for upcoming thematic meeting
- 15th NA enters eighth working day
- NA Committees have new Chairpersons