The exhibition's poster
NDO – An exhibition, which reproduces the Vietnamese traditional Tet (Lunar New Year Festival), will be held in the display space of the National Archives Centre No.1 in Hanoi, from January 14 to March 15.
The event, held by the National Archives Centre No.1, under the State Records and Archives Department of Vietnam, is part of the activities to celebrate the upcoming Lunar New Year Festival.
The exhibits will be arranged in three themes: “Spring Market”, “Celebration of New Spring” and “Traveling in Spring”.
Accordingly, many interesting and interactive activities during the spring market, will be held in parallel with the display of more than 100 unique and rare documents and images, that highlight the traditional Tet, imbued with national cultural identities.
Visitors will have the chance to experience festive activities and folk games during the Tet festival, such as making banh chung (square glutinous rice cake), purchasing blossoms and asking for calligraphy letters.
All visitors are requested to adhere to 5K regulations in preventing COVID-19.
- Temple of Literature displays photos of Tết during Nguyễn Dynasty
- Ho Chi Minh City prepares for spring flower festival
- Various activities to be held in celebration of Tet
- Free entrance to the largest Spring Flower Festival in Ho Chi Minh City
- Culture-Tourism Village to host cultural activities welcoming spring
- Virtual exhibition celebrates traditional Mid-autumn festival
- Central Highlands ethnic cultural festival to be held in May
- Cuc Phuong Spring Festival held for the first time
- Exhibition on National Assembly election opens in Ho Chi Minh City
- Nha Trang: Colorful flowers on the beach, people bustling spring travel