Members of the Vietnam Red Cross Society present Tet gift sets to beneficiaries. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – The Vietnam Red Cross Society (VNRC) announced on December 31 that it and the Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MB Bank) have launched a campaign to help disadvantaged people enjoy a warm and happy Tet (Lunar New Year Festival).
It is part of the VNRC's movement to support the poor and Agent Orange (AO)/dioxin victims ahead of the upcoming Tet, which is the biggest traditional festival of Vietnamese people.
Donors can download ‘Thien nguyen’ (Benevolent) application developed by the MB Bank to join the programme.
They can transfer money to the bank’s account ‘2022’ owned by the VNRC with a message ‘Tetbinhan’ (safe Tet).
The VNRC will hand over the donations to needy people nationwide.
Bank statements and activities of the campaign will be regularly updated at https://thiennguyen.app/donate-target/1476496130551336960.
- Intel Vietnam hands over gift sets to poor households in Thu Duc
- Tet gifts presented to needy people nationwide
- SMS donation campaign to support the flood victims of the Center
- Launch of the application for Vietnamese victims of Agent Orange /Dioxin
- A charity campaign launched on the iNhandao
- Launch of a charity campaign on the iNhandao
- Ministry encourages people to make donations by bank account transfer
- Vietnam Raises Enough Cash for Mass Vaccination Campaign
- I want to support Vietnam's COVID-19 vaccine fund, how can I donate?
- HCMC Red Cross Society hopes to collect 220,000 blood bags for saving patients