At the 6th session of the National Assembly Standing Committee in December (Photo: quochoi.vn)
NDO/VNA – The first extraordinary session of the 15th National Assembly is scheduled to open via videoconference on January 4, linking with 62 delegations of deputies in centrally-run cities and provinces.
Before the opening ceremony, a preparatory meeting will be held to adopt the session’s agenda. The opening will also be live broadcast nationwide.
Legislators are due to look into four important contents submitted by the Government, including a draft resolution on fiscal and monetary policies for the implementation of the socio-economic recovery and development programme, and an investment policy on the construction of the North-South expressway for the 2021-2025 period.
They will also mull over a draft Law on amendments and supplements to several articles of the Law on Public Investment, the Law on Public-Private Partnership, the Investment Law, the Bidding Law, the Electricity Law, the Enterprise Law, the Law on Special Consumption Tax, the Law on Enforcement of Civil Judgements and a draft resolution on piloting several special policies and mechanisms for the development of Can Tho city.
The lawmakers will discuss them in groups and via videoconference before approving them at the closing ceremony on January 11, 2022.
- NA Standing Committee to open 6th meeting on December 8
- NA Standing Committee convenes sixth session
- Second session of 15th National Assembly opens
- Lawmakers agree on amendments and supplements of many draft laws
- NA Standing Committee prepares for upcoming thematic meeting
- National Assembly's 2nd plenary session to open on October 20
- Legislators to discuss socio-economic development issues
- NA Standing Committee mulls over law, ordinance building programme
- 15th National Assembly wraps up first session
- National Assembly Standing Committee's 3rd session to open on September 13