In the latest rankings revealed by Travel + Leisure, Reverie Saigon comes 57th with a score of 96 out of 100. The article states that the opening of the Reverie in Ho Chi Minh City’s central business district in 2015 served to elevate the standard of high-end hotels. Rooms and living spaces can be considered over-the-top, featuring plenty of velvet, marble, and crystal chandeliers, whilst there are small luxurious touches like Chopard bathroom products.
Here are the hotels that make up the top 10: Amparo is in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico.
The Fogo Island Inn can be found in Newfoundland, Canada.
The Ritz-Carlton is another entry based in Bali, Indonesia.
Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi is situated in the Maldives.
Secret Bay of Portsmouth, Dominica.
Raffles Istanbul is in Turkey.
Canaves Oia Epitome is located in Santorini, Greece.
Awasi Patagonia is in Chile.
Singita Kruger can be found in South Africa.
- The Reverie Saigon on world top-100 hotel list
- The Reverie Saigon in HCMC listed among best hotels in Asia
- Hoi An among world’s top 25 cities
- Five-star Saigon hotels to serve as paid quarantine facilities
- Ho Chi Minh City: More hotels chosen as isolation sites
- Novaland partners with Minor Hotel to manage Avani Saigon
- Novaland partners with Minor Hotel to consult on, manage Avani Saigon
- Wínk Hotels reaches two milestones