The COVID-19 testing site at Noi Bai Airport
NDO - The rapid COVID-19 testing service offered at Noi Bai International Airport has ended after five months, the airport operator announced on December 16.
Passengers using the airport are required to conduct rapid tests at testing sites approved by the Ministry of Health.
Under the Ministry of Transport (MOT)’s regulations, air passengers are required to show either a certificate of full vaccination, a certificate of recovery from COVID-19 within six months or a certificate of negative test results within 72 hours.
The rapid testing service at Noi Bai has been provided since July to support air passengers with demand. But the number of passengers using the service has dropped sharply due to a high vaccination rate.
Passengers are advised to read the MOT’s regulations as well as airlines’ instructions carefully and prepare the required documents before departure.
- Hanoi airport launched on-demand COVID-19 testing service to passengers
- Passengers traveling to Vinh airport must have negative Covid-19 test result
- Passengers warned of airport overcrowding at Tet
- Vietnam Airlines to launch online check-in service at Con Dao Airport
- Domestic air travel sees full recovery post-COVID-19
- CAAV asks airlines to refund airport service fee for canceled tickets
- Number of passengers at Noi Bai Airport plunges due to Covid-19
- Tan Son Nhat airport vows to tackle taxi operation
- VNA to pilot digital health passport next week
- Transport Ministry proposes easing conditions for air, railway passengers