National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue (second from right) meets staff of the Vietnamese Embassy in India (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue on December 15 visited the Vietnamese Embassy in New Delhi and met the Vietnamese community in India.
The top legislator emphasised that the Vietnam-India comprehensive strategic partnership continues to develop robustly across all pillars, achieving high efficiency and reliability.
He said his current visit aims to make contribution to efforts made by the countries’ Parties, States and peoples in deepening the partnership.
NA Chairman Hue stated given complicated developments of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Vietnamese Party and State, with the spirit of leaving no one behind, have promptly implemented support measures, including the organisation of nearly 200 flights to carry home more than 53,000 Vietnamese citizens from over 50 countries and territories.
He stressed that overseas Vietnamese is an indispensable part and a resource of Vietnam.
- NA leader meets India's Karnataka State Governor
- NA Chairman meets diplomats, heads of Vietnamese diplomatic representative agencies
- NA Chairman meets with voters in Hai Phong
- NA Chairman meets leader of Workers' Party of Belgium
- NA Chairman receives congratulations from Chinese top legislator
- FM Bui Thanh Son meets Vietnamese community in Russia
- NA Chairman holds talks with Indian lower house leader
- NA Chairman meets Finnish Prime Minister
- Cambodian NA President congratulates new Vietnamese NA Chairman
- Top legislator congratulates Finland on 104th Independence Day