PM Pham Minh Chinh arrives in Hanoi, concluding Japan visit. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh and the high-ranking Government delegation arrived in Hanoi on November 25 evening, concluding an official visit to Japan from November 22-25 at the invitation of Japanese Prime Minister Kishida Fumio.
Immediately after the landing, the Government Office held a ceremony at the airport to handover vaccines and donations for Vietnam’s COVID-19 fight that the Japanese Government, businesses presented to Vietnam during PM Chinh’s visit.
The Government delegation handed over to the Health Ministry 1.540,000 doses of COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine presented by the Japanese Government, bringing the total vaccine doses that Japan has given Vietnam so far to 5.6 million, besides other medical supplies and equipment.
The delegation also handed over to the Finance Ministry 1 million USD donated by Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation to help with Vietnam’s fight against COVID-19.
- PM Pham Minh Chinh arrives in Hanoi, concluding Europe working trip
- PM Pham Minh Chinh receives former Japanese PM Suga Yoshihide
- Vietnam’s PM Pham Minh Chinh will visit Japan from November 22-25
- One million AstraZeneca doses donated by Japan arrive in Ho Chi Minh City
- PM Pham Minh Chinh begins official visit to France
- Vietnam creates the best conditions for Japanese investors
- Prime Minister meets with representatives of Japanese firms, universities
- Japan donates additional 1 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine to Vietnam
- Ceremony held for handover of duty to new Prime Minister