At the signing ceremony.
NDO – A strategic partnership signing ceremony for the building of a smart urban area at Phenikaa University was signed by Phenikaa-X JSC, Viettel Networks and Qualcomm on November 23.
Under the deal, Phenikaa University’s campus will be turned into the first smart and innovative micro-city in Vietnam, featuring many 4.0 technology products including digital maps, automated vehicles, smart robots, cameras, flying devices, virtual reality devices, devices using AI technology, and others.
As a result, the school's activities will be transformed to digital platforms, comprehensively changing the management and operation of facilities at the university.
Under the project, Phenikaa University and Phenikaa-X will provide technology products based on AI as well as solutions supporting the management and operation of buildings, hospitals, libraries, smart traffic, parking areas, etc.
Viettel Networks will deploy 5G connectivity and edge computing infrastructure while Qualcomm will provide chips and modules to connect to 5G networks.
Phenikaa University will become the first place in Vietnam and Southeast Asia to deploy 5G networks simultaneously on both 2600 MHz and 26GHz bands.
In addition, Viettel Networks and Qualcomm will support Phenikaa-X in R&D work to research and test new products and promote the development of “Made in Vietnam” solutions and smart urban applications.
General Director of Phenikaa University Ho Xuan Nang expressed his belief that the project will create a strong push for Vietnam to create a high-quality life for the community while also promoting the development of the digital economy in the country.
- Phenikaa University, Phenikaa-x, Viettel networks and Qualcomm join hands to develop the first Smart University mini-city in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s first autonomous vehicle debuts
- Phenikaa MaaS launches new solution to enhance the administration of public vehicle and hasten transportation digitalization
- Phenikaa and notable achievements in technological area
- Vietnam s first introduced autonomous smart self driving vehicle
- PHX Smart School joint hand with M&H Investment to bring the school bus into the digital era
- Busmap: From a “national” public transport application to the Covidmap “for the people” and smart mobility solution
- Phenikaa MaaS introduces Smart Mobility solution to support transport enterprises
- Vietnam’s Phenikaa group invests US$1.5 million in local tech startup. Here’s the reason