Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - Vietnamese Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, along with ASEAN and Chinese leaders, will attend a special summit commemorating the 30th anniversary of ASEAN-China relations on November 22 via videoconference.
PM Chinh’s attendance at the summit will be made at the invitation of Chinese President Xi Jinping, according to an announcement released by the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs on November 18.
- PM Pham Minh Chinh to attend 7th GMS Summit
- Top leader to address opening ceremony of 37th ASEAN Summit
- India PM to attend 18th ASEAN-India Summit
- 36th ASEAN Summit to be held online on June 26
- Prime Minister to attend 4th Russian Energy Week
- Women’s empowerment, human resource development to be discussed at ASEAN Summit
- Vietnam prepared for hosting 37th ASEAN Summit
- Prime Minister inspects preparations for 36th ASEAN Summit
- Prime Minister to attend online Mekong-Lancang Cooperation Summit