Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh and a high-ranking delegation of Vietnam arrived in Hanoi on November 6 noon, concluding his trip for the 26th United Nations Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP26), and a working visit to the UK and an official visit to France.
The tour from October 31 to November 5 was made at the invitation of Prime Minister of the UK Boris Johnson and French Prime Minister of Jean Castex.
Upon PM Chinh and his entourage’s arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, Minister of Public Security, on behalf of the delegation, handed over medical equipment and supplies and funding for the COVID-19 pandemic fight donated by individuals and organisations during the PM’s working trip to Europe to representatives of the Ministry of Health and the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) Central Committee.
Accordingly, the Ministry of Health received medical equipment and supplies for COVID-19 treatment worth GBP 3.5 million and EUR 640,000 donated by overseas Vietnamese and agencies in the UK and France, along with more than 400,000 syringes and medical supplies by the France-Vietnam medical association.
The Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee received VND two billion (US$ 88,000) and more than GBP 16,000 in cash donated by overseas Vietnamese and agencies in the UK, and EUR 107,000 by the overseas Vietnamese and agencies in France.
- PM Pham Minh Chinh arrives in Hanoi, concludes Japan visit
- PM starts trip for COP26, visit to UK
- PM Pham Minh Chinh begins official visit to France
- Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh meets UK business community
- PM Pham Minh Chinh meets First Minister of Scotland
- PM attends opening ceremony of 26th UN Climate Change Conference
- Lao Prime Minister to pay official visit to Vietnam
- Pham Minh Chinh reelected as Prime Minister
- Pham Minh Chinh elected as Prime Minister of Vietnam
- Pham Minh Chinh sworn in as Vietnam's new prime minister