Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh speaks at the Vietnam-France business forum. (Photo: VGP)
NDO/VNA – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh attended a Vietnam-France business forum on November 4 in the framework of his official visit to France and witnessed the exchange of 29 cooperative agreements between ministries, sectors, organisations and companies of Vietnam and partners from France and some European countries.
The PM called on French companies to continue studying and discussing further cooperation with Vietnamese partners, and asked them to assist Vietnam not only in financing and investment but also in policy and institution building, administrative reform, green financing and green technology, human resources training and administrative science.
He highlighted that Vietnam-France cooperation has been developing across the fields, from investment, trade to culture and education, contributing to the development of each country. The two countries have become increasingly connected with their mutual political trust strengthened in line with Vietnam’s external policy, he said.
The Vietnamese government leader affirmed that Vietnam is focusing efforts on tackling issues of investors’ concern such as infrastructure, institutions and human resources.
PM Chinh informed that with effective preventive measures and better capacity to cope with the pandemic, Vietnam has shifted to a new stage of safe and flexible adaptation and effective response to the pandemic, so as to both fight the pandemic and restore and develop the economy and society, with initial results recorded.
Vietnam continues to face numerous difficulties and challenges, the PM said, but went on to affirm his belief that with the time-honoured ties and strategic trust, the people and businesses of both countries will promote substantial and effective cooperation, thus helping further develop the Vietnam-France relations.
- PM Pham Minh Chinh begins official visit to France
- Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh receives OECD Secretary General
- Vietnamese PM's visit to France to lift bilateral ties to new height: AAFV General Secretary
- Vietnamese, French PMs hold talks, discussing measures to boost bilateral ties
- PM Pham Minh Chinh arrives in Hanoi, concluding Europe working trip
- Vietnamese scholar earned France s Legion of Honor
- Ambassador hails Vietnam as true strategic partner of France
- Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh meets UK business community
- France-Vietnam medical federation contributes to bilateral ties