Vicostone Joint Stock Company (VCS), a member of PHENIKAA Group, was honoured as one of Viet Nam’s 50 best performing companies in 2019 during a ceremony held late last week in HCM City.
This is the fifth consecutive year the company has been listed in the ranking which is conducted annually in consultation with leading economic and business experts. Top 50 evaluates the businesses’ results of companies in three consecutive years, based on revenue, return on equity (ROE) and earnings per share (EPS).
In the 2017-19 period, Vicostone had experienced positive business performance with compounded annual growth rate, return on equity and earnings per share at 19.8 per cent, 46 per cent and 64 per cent, respectively.
In 2019, the company’s revenue exceeded VND5.59 trillion, a yearly hike of 22.5 per cent. Its pre-tax profit also saw a positive increase of 25.3 per cent to over VND1.65 trillion.
Last year, Vicostone generated $182.3 million from exports, surging 30 per cent over the previous year – the highest growth rate thus far.
Founded in 2002, Vicostone Joint Stock Company specialises in manufacturing and supplying high-quality quartz-based engineered stones under VICOSTONE® Quartz Surfaces brand. The company’s products are shipped to more than 40 countries including the US, Canada, the EU and Australia. — VNS
- Novaland wins best performing companies award for 4th year
- Mobile World secures its leading position in Top 50 again
- Local firms expected modest growth due to COVID-19
- PV GAS continues to be among top 50 listed companies 2019
- Brokerages eye earnings from proprietary trading
- Finance industry crowds Forbes' Vietnam list of top 50 listed firms