Politburo member Truong Thi Mai and newly accredited ambassadors (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - Politburo member, Secretary of the Party Central Committee and head of its Organising Commission Truong Thi Mai on October 16 met newly-accredited ambassadors and consul generals before they take office.
The official ask them to bring into full play their role in the new context, mobilise external resources and those of the over 5 million overseas Vietnamese to the national construction and development.
She asked the diplomats to better perform the Party work in foreign countries in conformity with the local realities, and suggested the Foreign Ministry collaborate with the commission in the training work for diplomatic officials.
The diplomats were told that the ministry is simultaneously building two strategies on foreign relations to 2030 and building and developing the diplomatic sector to 2030.
Representatives of the diplomats affirmed they will well carry out their assignments, deserving the trust from the Party, State and people.
- NA Vice Chairwoman meets diplomats of ASEAN countries, AIPA observers
- Nguyen Van Loi assigned as Secretary of Binh Duong Provincial Party Committee
- Preparations for 13th National Party Congress basically completed
- Tran Hong Minh assigned as Secretary of Cao Bang Provincial Party Committee
- The 13th National Party Congress attended 1 587 delegates
- Nguyen Quoc Doan assigned as Secretary of Lang Son Provincial Party Committee
- Press release on opening session of 13th National Party Congress
- Biography of Vietnam s newly elected Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh
- PM presents nominations for new Cabinet members to NA