The campaign in the city sets goals to install 35 new hand washing sinks to prevent infectious diseases; build 30 playgrounds for children; implement 24 health communication programs for the public; provide medical examination and consultation and medicine distribution for 31,500 people; and give 12,000 youths free job consultation. The campaign will continue until August 16.
Themed “Young Vietnamese act creatively and voluntarily for the community”, the national summer youth volunteer program will focus on helping people in disadvantaged localities, remote coastal communes, and islands. Young volunteers will engage in environmental protection, blood donation, helping students during their exam periods, and other social programs.
The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union targeted to repair and build 2,500 km of rural road, offer medical checks and treatment for 200,000 people, and build 700 charity houses nationwide.
- Summer Youth Volunteer Campaign 2020 launched
- Newsletter on Youth Volunteer Campaign Summer 2021 launched
- Cho Ray Hospital launches 30 hotlines for remote medical consultation
- HCMC campaign aims to improve children’s awareness of environmental protection
- Hundreds of gift sets handed over to poor residents, children in Dak Nong
- Bach Mai Hospital launches remote medical examination and treatment centre
- Youth promotes vanguard role in COVID-19 combat
- International Youth Day 2020 promotes climate change initiatives
- A charity campaign launched on the iNhandao
- The young volunteers in Vietnam’s war against COVID-19