Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh will attend and deliver a pre-recorded speech at the 4th Russian Energy Week, which will take place in Moscow from October 13-15, at the invitation of Russian leaders and Government.
Initiated by the Russian Government in 2017, the Russian Energy Week is an important event in the energy sector, which serves as a platform for discussions on development and international cooperation in energy. It brings together leaders from many countries, international organisations and major businesses in energy.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and leaders from different countries and international organisations will attend this year’s event.
- PM highlights big opportunities for Russian investors in Vietnam
- Party chief holds phone talks with Russian President
- Russian, Chinese leaders vow mutual support to prevent external interference
- Leaders extend congratulations on Russia Day
- PM Pham Minh Chinh to attend 7th GMS Summit
- PM Pham Minh Chinh to attend Future of Asia conference
- Hà Nội hosts Russian Film Week
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc holds phone talk with Russian counterpart
- Vietnamese Ambassador presents copy of credentials to Russian Deputy Foreign Minister