At the event (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Deputy Minister of National Defence Sen. Lieut. Gen Hoang Xuan Chien received Lao Ambassador to Vietnam Sengphet Houngboungnuang in Hanoi on October 8.
Under the authorisation of Politburo member, Vice Secretary of the Central Military Commission and Minister of National Defence Gen. Phan Van Giang, Chien presented a token of medical supplies worth VND5.2 billion (US$226,000) to the ambassador, a gift of the Vietnamese Defence Ministry to its Lao counterpart.
- Vietnam, ROK agree to boost defence ties
- Deputy Defence Minister meets Philippine new defence attaché
- Vietnam, China hold sixth border defence friendship exchange
- Vietnam, US step up cooperation in tackling war consequences
- Defence diplomacy carried out proactively, flexibly, effectively: conference
- Party chief chairs first meeting of 2020-2025 Central Military Commission
- Another Vietnamese Female Officer Assigned to UN Peacekeeping Mission
- Hanoi Assists Laotian Localities in Fighting Pandemic
- Vietnamese, Russian defence ministers hold phone talks