Vietnam approves purchase of COVID-19 vaccine from Hungary (Photo: AFP/VNA)
NDO/VNA - The Vietnamese Government has recently issued Resolution No. 122/NQ-CP on the purchase of 400,000 doses of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine from the Hungarian Government.
In the Resolution, the Government agreed that the amount of vaccines purchased, imported, received, and sponsored in 2021 will exceed those prescribed in its Resolution 21/NQ-CP dated February 26, 2020. The total amount of vaccine doses prescribed in Resolution 21 is around 150 million.
The Government also requested the Ministry of Health speed up an effective procurement of the vaccine from Hungary to ensure its quality.
- Government buys 30 million doses of AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine from VNVC
- PM approves additional US$53.63 million for COVID-19 vaccine purchase
- Vietnamese conglomerate allowed to purchase 40mn doses of Sputnik V vaccine
- Procurement of Covid-19 vaccines an urgent task: PM
- Around US$523.28 million from State budget earmarked for COVID-19 vaccine purchase
- Vietnam receives over 900,000 more AstraZeneca vaccine doses
- Vietnam Government supports T&T Group in purchase of 40 million Sputnik V vaccine doses
- Health ministry approves first COVID-19 vaccine in Vietnam
- Vietnam approves to use the Hayat Vax Covid-19 vaccine