Hanoi authorities have announced the overall planning of Hoa Lac urban area project which is aimed to be developed into the city’s science and technology hub.
Under the planning approved by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc in May, Hoa Lac urban area will cover a total area of 17,274 hectares stretching Son Tay Town and Quoc Oai and Thach That districts.
The overall planning of Hoa Lac urban area
The project will include high-quality human resource training centres, research centres, vocational training schools and medical centres. Facilities will be designed in an environmentally-friendly and energy-saving way.
By 2025, the urban area is expected to attract around 150,000 people and the figure would rise to roughly 600,000 people by 2030 with 85% being urban residents.
Hanoi authorities have handed over the planning to Thach That and Quoc Oai districts and Son Tay Town for the project implementation.
- Hanoi makes public master plan of Hoa Lac township
- New hi-tech urban area approved in Hanoi
- Hanoi approved the urban planning project of nearly 614 hectares in Dong Anh
- Binh Dinh adjusted the project planning of Phat Dat
- Quang Ninh is about to have an urban area of 1,700 hectares in Cam Pha
- Bac Ninh approved the task of detailed planning for the urban and service area of more than 100 hectares
- Infrastructure is essential for Hanoi’s first satellite city to attract investment
- Phu Quoc: Dividing Duong Dong urban area into 21 areas
- Ho Chi Minh City will complete the planning of the Eastern City project in December 2021