Expense for purchase of 5 million Abdala vaccine doses approved (Photo: AFP/VNA)
NDO/VNA – Deputy Prime Minister Le Minh Khai has recently signed Decision No.1644/QD-TTg dated September 30 on the expense for the purchase, transportation and delivery of 5 million doses of Abdala vaccine produced by the Cuban Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology.
The decision came following a proposal put forth by the Ministry of Health. The Ministry of Finance was assigned to allocate the expenditure from Vietnam's COVID-19 vaccine fund in line with regulations.
The Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Finance are responsible for reporting the process and data.
The use, management and settlement of the expense should be made in line with regulations, for the right purpose, in an economical, efficient, open and transparent manner.
The Ministry of Health must report the use of the expenditure to the Prime Minister in line with regulations.
- PM approves additional US$53.63 million for COVID-19 vaccine purchase
- Funding for purchase of additional 20 million doses of Vero Cell vaccine approved
- 1.05 million doses of Cuban COVID-19 vaccine on way to Vietnam
- Health Ministry wants HCMC to confirm purchase of 5 million Moderna doses
- Health Ministry to receive over VND1.2 trillion to buy Covid-19 vaccines
- Vietnam to have over 120 million COVID-19 vaccine doses in 2021
- 31 million doses of Pfizer vaccine to arrive in Vietnam in Q3, 4
- Health Ministry allows HCMC to use 1 million doses of Sinopharm vaccine
- Viet Nam to purchase 31 million Pfizer vaccine doses