NDO - Nhan Dan Newspaper has begun to offer daily news bulletins on various podcast platforms in its latest move to reach out to more audience both at home and abroad.
Launched on October 1, the daily news podcasts, part of Nhan Dan Radio, are a new way for listeners to catch up on the news published by the Party’s central organ.
The podcasts are available on a wide range of platforms, including Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, SoundCloud, YouTube and Amazon Music.
“The concise news podcasts on Nhan Dan Radio will be a reliable and orthodox news source for the public and Party members in the sea of information with a lot of untrue information”, said Phan Thanh Phong, head of Nhan Dan Monthly, who is in charge of the project.
In his congratulatory message, Director of the Authority of Press Nguyen Thanh Lam stated that Nhan Dan’s prompt entry into podcasts shows that the Party newspaper will truly lead the changes in modern journalism, true to its mission as the “eldest brother” in the Vietnamese revolutionary press ecosystem.
Last month, Nhan Dan Radio came into being with a short story podcast show in an effort to diversify its offerings and reach out to technology-savvy young listeners.
The show features curated short stories that have already been published in various print publications of Nhan Dan in recent years, with two 25-30 minute long episodes each week.
With the news bulletins in the audio format, Nhan Dan is looking to create a new content channel to meet the demand of the public, especially young people.
- Digital technology application to bring history closer to young public
- HR Innovation With Sakshi Jawa, Former Chief People Officer At Tiki - VNI Ep4 Recap
- Putting The ‘Human’ Back Into Human Resources With Pearl Hoang, Former Head Of People Operation At Creatory - VNI Ep3 Recap
- ‘Be The Change You Want To See’ With Jimmy Pham, Founder & CEO At KOTO — VNI Ep5 Recap
- Resolving The Problem Of Cross-Border Commerce With Ha Phuong Anh, CRO Of OpenCommerce - VNI (Vietnamese) S2, Ep2 Recap
- Hỏa Lò Prison launches exclusive radio channel on Spotify to lure younger audience
- Nhan Dan Newspaper receives congratulations on Revolutionary Press Day
- Cast Camp 2021: Join Vietcetera To Find The Next Podcasters In Vietnam!
- Communist Party of Vietnam Online Newspaper launches Russian, Spanish versions
- Nhan Dan Newspaper donates VND200 million to Covid-19 fighting effort