Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - The Prime Minister has agreed on the Transport Ministry’s proposal on assigning five localities to carry out projects of Belt Road No.4 of Ho Chi Minh City.
Accordingly, the People’s Committee of Ba Ria-Vung Tau province is responsible for constructing the section from Phu My to Bau Can, with a total length of 18km.
The People’s Committee of Dong Nai province will be responsible for the section connecting Bau Can to Thu Bien bridge (excluding Thu Bien bridge), with a total length of 45km.
The People’s Committee of Binh Duong province is tasked with building the sector from Thu Bien bridge to Sai Gon river (including Thu Bien bridge, excluding the bridge over Sai Gon river), which is 49km long.
A 17km section from Sai Gon river and Thai Cai canal (including the bridge over Sai Gon river) will be implemented by the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City.
Meanwhile, the People’s Committee of Long An province will construct the section connecting Thai Cai canal with Hiep Phuoc, with a total length of 71km.
The Government leader requested the Transport Ministry to exercise State management over these projects.
- Hanoi to build USD107-million bridge
- Closing the plan to build Bien Hoa – Vung Tau Expressway
- Design plan revealed for new bridge on Hanoi’s Red River
- HCMC, Dong Nai discuss construction planning of Cat Lai Bridge
- Hanoi reveals design of new bridge crossing Red river
- Overview of bridges spanning Red River in Hanoi
- Crescent Bridge on the Perfume River
- Eight investors bid to build Cat Lai Bridge
- Unexploded Vietnam War bomb salvaged near Hanoi capital’s bridge
- ‘Rescuing’ Long Bien Bridge and building bridges that enrich the city