Dong Son bronze drums (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – A collection of bronze items belonging to Dong Son culture (c. 5th-1st century BC) - a Bronze Age culture in ancient Vietnam in the north and north central regions - is being on display at an exhibition that officially opened at Barbier-Mueller museum in Switzerland on September 28.
The Dong Son Art exhibition, which takes place on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of establishment of bilateral diplomatic ties, is a chance for the two countries to tighten cooperation, consolidate friendship and promote Vietnam’s culture to people in Switzerland.
The exhibition will remain open to visitors until February 28, 2022.
Introducing Vietnamese culture in Geneva is a highlight in Vietnam's cultural diplomacy and international relations, thus contributing to expanding cooperation and diverse exchanges with other countries around the world in this multilateral diplomatic centre.
- Binh Phuoc exhibition promotes southeast region’s culture, tourism, food
- Photo exhibition spotlights Vietnam-Czech traditional relations
- Photo exhibition underway in Bali to mark 65th anniversary of Vietnam-Indonesia ties
- 70th anniversary of Vietnam-Hungary diplomatic ties observed
- “Hanoi – Hue – Saigon: Tradition and Development” exhibition opens
- Áo Dài exhibition marks International Museum Day
- Photo exhibition highlights Vietnamese culture and people
- Exhibition celebrates Fine Arts Day
- ECO-SUS art exhibition held in Quy Nhon