Vero Cell COVID-19 vaccine (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - Deputy Prime Minister Le Minh Khai on September 29 signed a decision on the purchase and receipt of 20 million doses of Vero Cell COVID-19 vaccine developed by China’s Sinopharm group.
The decision stated additional funding for the Ministry of Health (MoH) to buy the vaccine per request of the Ministry of Finance and the MoH.
The two ministries will be responsible for the content and reported statistics. The management, use and payment of the amount must be carried out in an economic, effective, open and transparent manner.
The MoH is required to report the use of the sum to the Prime Minister.
- Health Ministry allows HCMC to use 1 million doses of Sinopharm vaccine
- HCMC wants to share Vero Cell vaccine with other provinces
- More Chinese-made Covid-19 vaccine doses arrive in HCMC
- Vietnam approves China’s Covid-19 vaccine for emergency use
- Company in HCMC allowed to import five million doses of China’s Covid-19 vaccine
- PM approves additional US$53.63 million for COVID-19 vaccine purchase
- Haiphong wants to borrow 500,000 Sinopharm vaccine doses from HCMC
- HCMC gets 980,000 more doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- One more million Chinese Covid vaccine doses arrive in HCMC