A person in Thu Duc city is vaccinated against COVID-19.
NDO - The Ministry of Health (MOH) has sent a written request to the Secretaries of the Party Committees; Chairman of People's Committees of provinces and cities direct relevant units to further accelerate the progress of vaccination against Covid-19 for people aged 18 or above when the vaccine volume is distributed in the near future.
The official dispatch stated that from October to December 2021, Vietnam may receive a larger influx of Covid-19 vaccines than before.
In order to ensure the use of vaccines on schedule and quickly increase coverage, the Health Ministry suggested that leaders of provinces and cities direct relevant units to develop plans and prepare facilities, equipment and human resources to deploy vaccination in large numbers from now until the end of 2021.
Localities were urged to further speed up the vaccination schedule for people aged 18 and above under the Government's Resolution No. 21/NQ-CP, dated February 26, 2021, regarding the purchase and use of COVID-19 vaccines and Decision No. 3355/QD-BYT, dated July 8, 2021, of the Ministry of Health on deploying the Covid-19 vaccination campaign in the 2021-2022 period, ensuring safety and effectiveness. It is necessary to increase coverage of 1st doses as well as 2nd injections for those who have had 1st dose for the prescribed time.
It is necessary to mobilise the maximum force involved in vaccination (including public and private healthcare, hospitals, medical examination and treatment facilities, and health care sectors). It is necessary to organise vaccination at fixed facilities and many mobile vaccination points and get ready to deploy vaccination for other subjects when guided by the MOH
Vaccination establishments should thoroughly apply information technology in vaccination implementation and urgently import retrospectively vaccinated subjects who have not been updated with information and new daily vaccinated subjects to the vaccination system according to the local vaccination schedule.
* At 0:00 on September 29, lanes 328 and 330 on Nguyen Trai Street, Thanh Xuan Trung Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi, were officially lifted from over one month of medical isolation. People are happy to return home after a period of concentrated isolation as prescribed for epidemic prevention and control.
The blockade barrier is removed.
Due to the still complicated epidemic situation, all people in these two lanes are required to continue to monitor their health and that of their families.
On the occasion, one of the first F0 cases of the outbreak thanked the team of doctors and nurses and the local authorities where the isolation centre was concentrated for their timely support to Covid-19 patients.
- Health Ministry urges virus-hit localities to accelerate Covid-19 vaccination
- Health Ministry urges faster Covid-19 vaccination in HCMC and 9 other provinces
- Health Ministry lists 8 localities with slow Covid-19 vaccination
- Covid-19: Southern cities urged to speed up vaccination as the country logs 13,197 new cases
- Some 50 million more Pfizer vaccine doses to arrive in Vietnam in Q4
- PM orders free Covid vaccination to all people
- HCMC to run out of Covid-19 vaccine
- How vaccination against Covid in Vietnam is going?
- Over 8 million Covid-19 vaccine doses administered nationwide