Illustrative photo (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – Hanoi’s authorities have permitted outdoor sport activities of no more than 10 people in the capital city from September 28.
In an official dispatch dated September 27, the municipal People’s Committee stated that shopping malls, clothing and cosmetics stores will be allowed to reopen.
Meanwhile, restaurants and food and drink establishments offer take-away services only and must adhere to the 5K principle and preventive measures set by the Ministry of Health and the city.
The municipal People’s Committee also requests stronger communication work on COVID-19 prevention and control, in a bid to raise public awareness and call on people to stay vigilant.
The city's Department of Health is tasked with working with relevant agencies in conducting health screening, particularly COVID-19 testing at sealed-off and high-risk areas, and vaccination across the city.
Hanoi departments, sectors and agencies have been asked to devise scenarios aligning with future COVID-19 developments.
- Hanoi allows resumption of some services from September 21
- Ho Chi Minh City allows food and drink takeaway services
- Hanoi, Hai Phong intensify COVID-19 prevention measures
- Hanoi CDC proposes relaxing anti-virus measures from tomorrow
- Da Nang authorities meet on COVID-19 prevention and control
- 3 hospitals in Hanoi suspended for failing to comply with anti-pandemic protocols
- Which Hanoi districts are resuming service after two-month hiatus?
- Hanoi strictly monitors people from pandemic-hit areas
- Health Ministry requests raising alert against COVID-19 to highest level