National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue chairs the first session of the National Assembly Standing Committee of the 15th National Assembly. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - From September 13-22, the third session of the National Assembly Standing Committee will be held in Hanoi, according to the office of the NA.
At the session, the committee will consider and opine on law-making work; socio-economic issues, state budget, supervision work, and others.
It will also consider and give opinions on the report on the work in 2021 and plan for 2022 of the State Audit; the reports for 2021 work of the Supreme People's Court, the Supreme People's Procuracy, and the Government; and the preparations for the second session of the National Assembly.
- 15th NA Standing Committee to give opinions on personnel work
- 15th National Assembly elect Vice Chairmen, members of Standing Committee
- 15th National Assembly wraps up first session
- Important Reports To Be Delivered At 15th NA s First Session
- NA Standing Committee proposes four matters under supervision in 2022
- National Assembly Elects Some Key Leadership Positions
- NA Standing Committee mulls over law, ordinance building programme
- Politburo member Vuong Dinh Hue sworn in as new NA chairperson
- Relief of Vice State President, some NA Standing Committee members discussed