National Assembly Standing Committee's 3rd session to open on September 13
National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue chairs the first session of the National Assembly Standing Committee of the 15th National Assembly. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA - From September 13-22, the third session of the National Assembly Standing Committee will be held in Hanoi, according to the office of the NA.
At the session, the committee will consider and opine on law-making work; socio-economic issues, state budget, supervision work, and others.
It will also consider and give opinions on the report on the work in 2021 and plan for 2022 of the State Audit; the reports for 2021 work of the Supreme People's Court, the Supreme People's Procuracy, and the Government; and the preparations for the second session of the National Assembly.
- 15th NA Standing Committee to give opinions on personnel work
- National Assembly's 2nd plenary session to open on October 20
- NA Standing Committee convenes sixth session
- 15th National Assembly elect Vice Chairmen, members of Standing Committee
- Important Reports To Be Delivered At 15th NA s First Session
- 15th National Assembly wraps up first session
- NA Standing Committee prepares for upcoming thematic meeting
- NA Standing Committee to open 6th meeting on December 8
- National Assembly Elects Some Key Leadership Positions
Today, 12:26Domestic airfare caps may increase from mid-2023
Today, 11:45Vietnam’s inflation forecast to reach 4.8% in 2023
Today, 09:49Vietnam's rice prices remain highest in world market