Residents in Hanoi's Long Bien district get vaccinated against COVID-19 (Photo: NDO/Duy Linh)
NDO/VNA – The Ministry of Health said the country recorded 11,478 COVID-19 cases, including nine imported ones, in the last 24 hours as of 5 pm on September 12.
Ho Chi Minh City remained the country’s biggest pandemic hotspot with 6,158 cases, followed by Binh Duong (3,188), and Dong Nai (974).
On the day, 11,116 patients were given all clear, bringing the total recoveries to 374.578.
The country recorded an additional 261 deaths, raising the total fatalities to 15,279.
- Additional 13,321 COVID-19 cases reported on September 10
- COVID-19: 14,922 new COVID-19 cases reported on September 3
- Vietnam reports 13,197 COVID-19 cases on September 2
- Vietnam logs additional 13,137 COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam reports 9,180 new COVID-19 cases on August 13
- Vietnam records 12,481 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam records an additional 5,155 new Covid-19 cases in the past 12 hours
- Vietnam reports 7,244 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam reports 1,922 new COVID-19 cases on July 15 evening