State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the meeting. (Photo: VNA)
NDO/VNA – State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc chaired a meeting in Hanoi on September 9, reviewing works done in developing a scheme to build a strategy for building and perfecting a rule-of-law socialist state till 2030 with orientations to 2045 and agreeing on common directions for the task.
Affirming that the State’s top priority goal is serving the people, State President Phuc requested the implementation of the scheme’s 27 studies should have a new mindset, both inheriting the achievements of building the current rule-of-law socialist Vietnamese state and lifting them to new heights, meeting the development requirements of the country until 2045.
At the same time, he also emphasised the quality requirements of the studies.
The building of these studies must be based on the Marxism-Leninism and Ho Chi Minh Thought; closely follow the Party’s orientations, the Constitution and the laws of the State; and inheriting progresses achieved in building and perfecting the model so far, the State leader stated.
He also recommended agencies behind these studies conduct seminars and symposiums to capitalise on the brainpower of other agencies, organisations, and scientists.
- President chairs meeting on project on building socialist rule-of-law state
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc works with Communist Review
- Nguyen Xuan Phuc named State President
- President chairs 13th meeting of Central Steering Committee for Judicial Reform
- Vietnam’s Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc is nominated for state president
- Amnesty must be carried out strictly, transparently: State President
- Nguyen Xuan Phuc elected as State President for 2021-2026
- Nguyen Xuan Phuc elected as State President
- Vietnam’s State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc nominates new prime minister