Taking samples for COVID-19 testing in Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi
NDO/VNA - Vietnam recorded 14,208 new COVID-19 cases, including 15 imported ones, on September 7, bringing the national count to 550,996, the Ministry of Health said.
Ho Chi Minh City saw the highest number of new infections with 7,310, up 188 from the previous day, followed by Binh Duong (3,966), Dong Nai (945), Long An (490), Kien Giang (201) and Tien Giang (183).
In the capital city of Hanoi, 36 new infections were reported.
On the day, 10,253 patients were given the all-clear, bringing the number of recoveries to 311,710.
The country’s COVID-19 death toll has climbed to 13,701.
On September 6, 534,937 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were administered. The country has to date administered over 22.67 million doses of vaccines, with more than 3.44 million people having been fully vaccinated.
- COVID-19: 14,922 new COVID-19 cases reported on September 3
- Vietnam records 12,481 new COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam logs additional 12,103 COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam reports 13,197 COVID-19 cases on September 2
- Vietnam logs additional 13,137 COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam logs additional 10,280 COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam logs addtional 12,096 COVID-19 cases
- Covid-19 updates: Nearly 10 million vaccine doses administered
- COVID-19: Vietnam adds 2,155 cases to national count on July 20 morning