Terraced fields overlap each other like a golden ladder leading to the top of the mountain.
NDO – In early September, the terraced rice fields are turning yellow across the districts of Sa Pa, Bat Xat and Si Ma Cai in the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai, casting a golden glow on the mountain slopes and valleys as well as on the villages of the Dao, H'Mong, Ha Nhi, and Xa Pho ethnic groups.
A terraced field looks like a giant’s fingerprint pressed into the land when seen from above.
A terraced field appears like flowing waves.
The stunning beauty of yellow rice carpet.
Yellow rice fields on both sides of the road.
Terraced fields cast a golden glow on valleys and mountains.
A house surrounded by terraced fields of ripening rice.
Harvesting rice on terraced fields.
Photos: Quoc Hong
- Poetic golden rice season in Muong Hoa Valley
- Alluring terraced rice fields in Son La
- Pu Luong in ripe rice season
- Bat Xat in golden season
- Muong Hoa valley blanketed with yellow ripening rice
- Mu Cang Chai in golden rice season a feast for the eyes
- Golden glows of Y Ty Commune in ripening rice season
- Golden rice fields in full bloom in Hòa Bình Province
- Captivating scenes of Hoang Su Phi ripening terraced fields