The 5T message is expected to maintain the success of 5K and make a positive contribution to the anti-pandemic work in the new period.
NDO – Following the 5K message, the Ministry of Health has released the 5T message with timely and more drastic solutions in accordance with the next anti-pandemic period.
The 5T message includes Tuan thu nghiem 5K (strictly follow 5K), Thuc pham du tai nha (providing adequate food at home), Thay, thuoc den tai gia (medical workers and medicines available at grassroots level), Test Covid tat ca (testing COVID-19 for all people), and Tiem chung tai phuong, xa (vaccination within wards and communes).
“Tuan thu nghiem 5K” means that people should strictly comply with 5K measures through the implementation of social distancing and only going out when necessary.
“Thuc pham du tai nha” means that adequate food and necessities will be provided to all people so that they can feel secure to stay at home.
“Thay, thuoc den tan gia” ensures that everyone can get medical care. Mobile medical stations are set up at the grassroots level so that people can get access to health services and F0s are provided with treatment. Medicine bags are also given to COVID-19 patients quarantine at home.
“Test Covid tat ca” means that all people will be tested to quickly detect F0s.
“Tiem chung tại phuong, xa” means that vaccination points are set up within communes and wards so that people can receive vaccination as soon as possible.
Previously, the Ministry of Health's 5K message has been widely shared among the people and the 5T message is also expected to maintain the success of 5K and make a positive contribution to the anti-pandemic work in the new period.
- PM asks HCMC to conduct Covid-19 tests for all residents during social distancing period
- Deputy PM urges public to strictly follow 5K message
- Strictly following 5K message would curb local COVID-19 infections: experts
- Strictly following 5K message would curb local COVID-19 infections: Expert
- New Covid dance video carrying 5K message debuts
- COVID-19: More southern localities to impose social distancing
- Strong efforts help Vietnam stay firm amidst COVID-19
- HCMC gives detailed guidelines on social distancing under Directive 16
- Many localities extend social distancing