NDO/VNA - More than 2 million doses of COVID-19 AstraZeneca vaccine arrived in Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City on September 1, according to the Vietnam Vaccine Jsc (VNVC).
This is part of the 30 million vaccine doses that the VNVC has ordered from AstraZeneca under the sponsorship of the Ministry of Health.
With the newly-arrived lot, so far Vietnam has received nearly 29.5 million COVID-19 vaccine doses, including 10.1 million imported by the VNVC.
The same day, the Ministry of Health sent a document asking localities to speed up the injection of the second COVID-19 vaccine shots.
Agencies and localities reported that as of August 29, Vietnam had given 19.7 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines to the people, including 14.7 million receiving one shot and over 2.5 million others, full two.
In order to ensure that the second shots of the vaccine are administrated to those who already received first shots on time, the ministry urged relevant agencies and localities to promptly review the list of people who have received first shots and design plans to give them the second.
- 580,000 more AstraZeneca vaccine doses ordered by VNVC arrive in HCMC
- Vietnam receives over 900,000 more AstraZeneca vaccine doses
- Over 1.2 million more AstraZeneca vaccine doses arrive in HCMC
- Vietnam gets over 1.2 million more AstraZeneca Covid vaccine doses
- Some 600,000 more AstraZeneca doses arrive in Vietnam
- More 659,900 AstraZeneca vaccine doses arrived in HCMC Thursday morning
- Vietnam gets 288,000 more AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine doses
- Vietnam takes delivery of some 660,000 more AstraZeneca vaccine doses
- Nearly 660,000 AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine doses arrive in HCM City
- Another 1.2 million AstraZeneca COVID vaccine doses arrived in Vietnam