NDO – President Nguyen Xuan Phuc, on August 27, sent a message of congratulations to his Moldovan counterpart Maia Sandu on the 30th anniversary of the National Day of the Republic of Moldova (August 27, 1991- 2021).
On the occasion, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh also extended his congratulations to Prime Minister of Moldova Natalia Gavrilita.
On the same day, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son cable a message of congratulations to Minister of Foreign Affairs and European Integration of Moldova, Nicolae Popescu.
- Congratulations sent to Singapore on National Day
- Congratulations on Qatar National Day
- More congratulations come in from abroad
- Congratulations sent to Switzerland on National Day
- Newly-appointed Foreign Minister receives congratulations from China
- Leaders extend congratulations on Russia Day
- Congratulations to newly-elected Prime Minister of Nepal
- More congratulations flow in for Vietnamese leaders
- Congratulations sent to Peruvian FM