The five ambulances handed over to Binh Duong province.
NDO – Hung Thinh Trading Manufacture Construction JSC presented five additional ambulances worth VND6 billion to Binh Duong Province on August 26 to assist the province in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
The company has so far provided the province with 14 ambulances with full medical equipment worth a total of VND18 billion since the outbreak of the pandemic in the locality.
On the same day, Binh Duong also received 6,400 COVID-19 test kits and 5,000 test kits as donations from the Republic of Korea's Daejeon City and Japan's Yamaguchi Prefecture, respectively.
*On August 26, the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of Dong Nai Province also received financial support, necessities and medical equipment worth over VND5.2 billion donated by enterprises to help control the COVID-19 pandemic.
Of this figure, Dong Nai Building Materials and Fuel JSC donated 80 tonnes of rice worth VND1 billion, SaiGon Telecom Technology JSC donated 4,000 boxes of Nutifood milk worth VND1.5 billion, Firstwood Company Limited donated 40 tonnes of rice and 4,000 boxes of noodles worth VND996 million, Dong Nai Petroleum Company donated 25 tonnes of rice, Vietnam Real Estate Club and Ho Chi Minh City Real Estate Club presented two high-flow oxygen machines, and Jaan-E Co., Ltd. donated VND500 million.
* On August 26, the Border Guard Command of Soc Trang Province and Vinh Hai Border Guard Station presented gifts to needy households in border areas affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
As many as 350 gifts donated by benefactors, worth VND350,000 each, were handed over to needy people in the hamlets of Au Tho A and My Thanh in Vinh Hai Commune, Vinh Chau Town.
*Son La Province held a ceremony on August 26 for the send-off of 30 medical workers from its hospitals to Ho Chi Minh City to support the fight against the pandemic.
- Medical supplies donated to Can Tho for battle against COVID-19
- Hung Thinh Corporation indefatigably contributes to community’s development
- More donations offered to COVID-19 fight
- HCMC gives long An, Binh Phuoc US$104,000 financial aid to fight Covid-19
- VFF Central Committee allocates VND46 billion to fight against the pandemic
- Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally rises by 3,241
- Hanoi donates 6,000 tonnes of rice to Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong province
- Supporting workers and medical staff to fight the epidemic
- Cao Bang sends medical workers to assist COVID-19 fight in Ho Chi Minh City